It deals the most damage of any weapon, bar the Micro H.I.D.. A headshot from a USP equipped with the heavy barrel attachment will be able to kill any human player, with the possible exception of MTF Commanders. The USP has the lowest fire rate of any weapon in the game and has a cool-down before use when equipped.
The USP can be made in SCP-914 by using the "Very Fine" setting with the Weapon Manager Tablet (~50% chance) or with the "COM-15" pistol (100% chance).
|Collimator||Recoil (while aiming)|
- Pew Pew!: Kill 5 enemies in less than 30 seconds.
- ... You thinking what I'm thinking?: Find any gun as a Class-D.
- If you want something done right...: Kill an SCP as a Scientist.
- The USP is based on the USP Compact Tactical.
- The USP attached with a Heavy Barrel is based on the USP Match.
- The heavy barrel is actually a compensator, which are meant to reduce the recoil of the weapon.
|Weapons in SCP: Secret Laboratory|
|Guns||Micro H.I.D. • Epsilon-11 SR • Logicer • Project 90 • MP7 • USP • COM15 Pistol|
|Throwables||Fragmentation Grenade • Flash Grenade|