The Tutorial class is a hidden class in SCP: Secret Laboratory. It can only be accessed through commands or the Remote Admin panel. In the early stages of SCP: Secret Laboratory, they were used in the Tutorial stages found on the home-screen. However, that has since been removed.
The Tutorial class does not affect win condition. As such, they are often used by moderators patrolling their servers, and plugins such as the Serpent's Hand plugin.
Previously, the only way to access the Tutorial class was to go into the remote admin text console and use the command "forceclass [ID] 14"; but now, it is accessed like any other role with the 9.0.0 update (Megapatch II)
- The original Tutorial stages were voiced by TheVolgun.
- In the 2018 Halloween Event, Tutorials models did not change unlike the NTF's model. (This was when Tutorials had an NTF model, and in the Halloween 2018 update the NTF's model were changed to have no face; this means that Tutorials had different model files.
- The original model for the Tutorial was a standard NTF unit, however this was updated to the current model, a modified Facility Guard.
- The Tutorial can be killed by other Tutorials (Friendly Fire) even when Friendly Fire is off.
- The Tutorial class is the only one in the game to have a fully-capitalised name.
|Human Classes in SCP: Secret Laboratory|
|Foundation Personnel||Mobile Task Force • Facility Guard • Scientist|
|Facility Threats||Chaos Insurgency • Class D|