Stamina is a mechanic in SCP: Secret Laboratory, which limits how long humans can sprint for.
By holding down the Shift key, Humans and SCP-939 can sprint. For humans, this will use up their stamina. All human classes have the same amount of stamina, as well as identical depletion and regeneration rates. Unlike humans, SCP-939 has no stamina.
These are all the default values for stamina.
- Stamina drains at 5% per second while sprinting.
- There is a 3 second grace period after spawning where humans can sprint without using stamina.
- Humans must stop sprinting for 1 second before stamina can start to refill.
- Humans can sprint for 25 consecutive seconds before needing to refill their stamina.
- Adrenaline shots will give the user 20 seconds of infinite Stamina.
- SCP-207 gives infinite Stamina until the SCP-207 effect is removed.
While server owners can't directly input the time it takes for stamina to fill up again, they can change the multiplier for this. By default the recharge rate has a multiplier of one.
Server owners can also adjust the multiplier for human walk and sprint speed in the stamina section in the gameplay config.
|Mechanics in SCP: Secret Laboratory|
|Player Mechanics||Inventory • Stamina • Respawn Tickets • Status Effects|
|Map/Zone Mechanics||Lockers • Decontamination Process • Alpha Warhead • C.A.S.S.I.E.|
|Other||Achievements • Music • Admin Panel • Alignment of Classes • 914 Upgrade Paths|
|Plugins||ServerMod2 • EXILED|