Official SCP Wiki Information
"SCP-049-2 instances are reanimated corpses that have been operated on by SCP-049. These instances do not seem to retain any of their prior memories or mental functions, having only basic motor skills and response mechanisms. While these instances are generally inactive, moving very little and in a generally ambulatory fashion, they can become extremely aggressive if provoked, or if directed to by SCP-049. SCP-049-2 instances express active biological functions, though these are vastly different from currently understood human physiology. Despite these alterations, SCP-049 often remarks that the subjects have been "cured"."
SCP-049-2 spawns in when a recently deceased player is revived by SCP-049.
SCP-049-2 instances have 300HP and move at 6.5 m/s.
SCP-049-2 instances attack with the left mouse button with an attack wind-up speed of 0.2s, with a 1s cooldown on every attack. Every successful hit deals 40 damage. The attack can also destroy glass windows.
Despite other SCPs not having headshot multipliers, SCP-049-2 is the only SCP to have a headshot multiplier.
- My cure is most effective...: Cure 10 people in a single game.
- Microwave Meal: Kill an SCP with the Micro HID.
- I'll Pass, Thanks: As an SCP, kill someone who's charging or firing the MicroHID.
- If you want something done right...: Kill an SCP as a Scientist.
- Instances of SCP-049-2 are currently the only entities in the game that can T-pose garnering them the nickname "airplanes".
- All humans use the same SCP-049-2 model, which is the Class-D model.
|SCPs in SCP: Secret Laboratory|
|Playable SCPs||SCP-049 • SCP-049-2 • SCP-079 • SCP-096 • SCP-106 • SCP-173 • SCP-939|
|Item SCPs||SCP-500 • SCP-268 • SCP-207 • SCP-018|