The Project 90 can be found inside Weapon Locker Type 21, which is found in the Alpha Warhead armory and SCP-049's armory. Additionally, the Project 90 spawns inside the Light Containment Zone armory, alongside the ammo it uses.
|Red Dot Sight||Recoil (while aiming)|
|Holo Sight||Recoil (while aiming)|
-15%Bullet Spread (without aiming)
Replaces Crosshair with a red dot
|Ammo Counter||Adds an ammo counter|
- Pew Pew!: Kill 5 enemies in less than 30 seconds.
- ... You thinking what I'm thinking?: Find any gun as a Class-D.
- If you want something done right...: Kill an SCP as a Scientist.
- This replaced the Fusion Pistol in Version 6.0.0
- The FN P90 in real life fires the FN 5.7x28mm round, while the one in the game fires 9x19mm Parabellum.
- The weapon is the second loudest, right behind the Logicer this is unless a suppressor is equipped.
- According to Wavepoole, a game developer, the Project 90 will receive a buff so its stats are more comparable to that of the E11-SR.
|Weapons in SCP: Secret Laboratory|
|Guns||Micro H.I.D. • Epsilon-11 SR • Logicer • Project 90 • MP7 • USP • COM15 Pistol|
|Throwables||Fragmentation Grenade • Flash Grenade|