The Logicer spawns only on Chaos Insurgents and will not naturally spawn anywhere in the facility. However, a Logicer is able to be created in SCP-914 with an Epsilon-11 SR on '1:1' or 'Fine', and the MP7 on 'Very Fine'.
The Logicer has high damage per bullet, the highest rate of fire, and the largest magazine size out of any other weapon in the game.
The only downsides to the Logicer are its high recoil, no attachments, and players operating the gun cannot aim down-sights. It also only deals half damage towards SCPs.
- Pew Pew!: Kill 5 enemies in less than 30 seconds.
- ... You thinking what I'm thinking?: Find any gun as a Class-D.
- If you want something done right...: Kill an SCP as a Scientist.
- The Logicer has a legacy version that was used prior to version 6.0.0.
- It seems to be based on the Stoner 96 LMG, which uses 5.56x45mm NATO.
- In-game, the Logicer does not have an ammo belt coming from it's ammo container and into the chamber, unlike how the real weapon would operate.
- The Logicer is the only gun which does not spawn within any armory of the facility.
- The Logicer's shoot sound effects come from the Apache shoot sound effect from SCP: Containment Breach.
- The Logicer does not have any attachments available in the Weapon Management Tablet due to it not being a Foundation-issued weapon.
|Weapons in SCP: Secret Laboratory|
|Guns||Micro H.I.D. • Epsilon-11 SR • Logicer • Project 90 • MP7 • USP • COM15 Pistol|
|Throwables||Fragmentation Grenade • Flash Grenade|