SCP: Secret Laboratory spawns classes at the beginning of the round based on a gameplay configuration called "team_respawn_queue".
The default value of "team_respawn_queue" is 40143140314414041340. Each number indicates which class is supposed to spawn in the game. 0 is SCPs, 1 is Facility Guards/Chaos Insurgency, 3 is Scientists and 4 is Class-D.
- Highest Priority - Will always be at least one in-game.
- Second Priority - Will always spawn after one Class D is inserted.
- SCP-079 can only spawn if there is at least 1 SCP.
- Third Priority - Will always spawn after one SCP and Class-D have spawned.
- Third Priority - Has a small chance to replace Facility Guards.
- Fourth Priority - Will spawn after two Class-D, one SCP and one Chaos Insurgent/Facility Guard has spawned in.