Class D are one of the five human classes in SCP: Secret Laboratory. They spawn in at the beginning of the round in Light Containment Zone. Their goal is to escape to the Surface and survive while working with the Chaos Insurgency.
Official SCP Wiki Information
"Class D personnel are expendable personnel used to handle extremely hazardous anomalies and are not allowed to come into contact with Class A or Class B personnel. Class D personnel are typically drawn worldwide from the ranks of prison inmates convicted of violent crimes, especially those on death row. In times of duress, Protocol 12 may be enacted, which allows recruitment from other sources — such as political prisoners, refugee populations, and other civilian sources — that can be transferred into Foundation custody under plausibly deniable circumstances. Class D personnel are to be given regular mandatory psychiatric evaluations and are to be administered an amnesiac of at least Class B strength or terminated at the end of the month at the discretion of on-site security or medical staff. In the event of a catastrophic site event, Class D personnel are to not be terminated except as deemed necessary by on-site security personnel."
Class-D do not spawn with any items.
Their main goal is to escape the facility and avoid any other hostile faction. Chaos Insurgents will cooperate with Class-D to help them escape.
Escaping as a Class-D will respawn you as a Chaos Insurgent. Escaping as a Disarmed Class D will respawn you as an MTF Cadet.
For a Class-D win scenario, at least one Class-D must have escaped and all Foundation personnel and all SCPs must be killed.
Class-D do not spawn with any ammunition.
In older versions of the game, there is a customization system where player can choose between two characters to play as: D-55240, "Jan Kalous" and D-34910, "Charlotte Richer" who starts with a Janitor Keycard. The shirts for Class-D also had "Class D" written on the back in white.
- It's always left, Brothers!: Escape as a D-Class Personnel.
- Nani?!: As a Class-D, kill a Scientist holding a keycard.
- Friendship!: As a Scientist, successfully upgrade your keycard with a Class-D.
- They are just resources...: Kill 50 D-Class's as an MTF or a Scientist.
- ... You thinking what I'm thinking?: Find any gun as a Class-D
- Property of the Chaos Insurgency: Liberate two or more SCP objects from the facility while escaping as a Class-D.
- Escape Artist: Escape the facility in 3 minutes or under.
- In the April Fools update, the D-Classes were renamed to "D-BOIIII"s and their objective splash text was replaced with the word "D-BOIS" repeated 24 times.
- According to Devlog #6, Jan Kalous (D-55240) is 32 years old and originates from the Czech Republic. He was a former dealer of experimental drugs that were highly poisonous and is responsible for several hundred deaths.