"Once a mere splinter cell force and now a formidable military power, yet still but a shadow of their former Foundation employers. Your primary objective is to purge the facility of Foundation personnel and seize the “assets” that are deemed to serve the best interests of Delta Command, your elusive overseers.The Chaos Insurgency are one of the five human classes in SCP: Secret Laboratory. They spawn in waves throughout the round, with the additional chance to spawn at the start of the round instead of Guards. The Chaos Insurgency is tasked with rescuing Class-D and killing all Scientists and MTF, but can remain neutral towards SCPs.
-Steam Store Page"
Official SCP Wiki Information
"In 1924, the SCP Foundation formed a covert special task force, known only to the O5 Council, codenamed the "Insurgency." The leadership of the Insurgency was comprised of members of MTF Alpha-1, the Red Right Hand, famed for their loyalty to the O5 Council and the total secrecy of their origins, identities, and operations. The Insurgency leadership was supported by research, security, and retrieval personnel, all taken from Foundation ranks.
To the majority of the Foundation and the anomalous world, the Insurgency was a splinter group that went A.W.O.L. with several researchers and anomalous objects. In reality, the O5 Council had created the Insurgency to complete missions with ethically questionable methods and politically unsavory results—while keeping the Foundation's public reputation clean. For approximately twenty-four years, the Insurgency operated under the guise of Foundation defectors, using anomalous objects to secretly further the goals of the O5 Council."
Chaos Insurgents spawn in waves similar to the MTF. They also have a chance of spawning in the beginning of the round, replacing the Facility Guards. They can be identified by their gas masks and green camouflage.
Chaos Insurgency spawns arrive by an armored vehicle and are located under the bridge at Gate A. Upon spawning, only Class-D will hear the Chaos Insurgency theme.
Their goals are to rescue Class-D and kill all MTF and Scientists. They can choose to remain neutral towards SCPs. There is no Chaos Insurgency victory, but a Class-D victory can be won through the Chaos Insurgency.
Any Class-D or Disarmed Scientists that escape the facility will respawn as a Chaos Insurgent.
- CHAAOOOOS!: Respawn as Chaos Insurgency.
- Their design, color scheme, weaponry and theme are similar to the Hazardous Environment Combat Unit marines in the video game, Half-Life. Like the HECU marines, the Chaos Insurgents are tasked with the termination of all facility personnel, albeit in a different context.
- The gas mask worn by the Chaos Insurgents resembles the Israeli 4A1 civilian respirator.
- Their camouflage is similar to the US Army's Universal Camouflage Pattern.
- Like all models, the Chaos Insurgency model came from Adobe Fuse CC.
- On the left side of their helmet, there is a United States Flag attached to it.
- The original name for Chaos Insurgency in-game was Chaos Agent, and then Chaos Insurgency Agent.
- Under their gas mask, the Chaos Insurgents have a goatee beard. This was more apparent in earlier versions of the game, as the gas mask had transparent lenses.
- The Chaos Insurgent in the F1 art appears to be holding a shotgun, a weapon currently not in the game.
- Touching the front of the Chaos Insurgency's vehicle will instantly kill any player.
|Human Classes in SCP: Secret Laboratory|
|Foundation Personnel||Mobile Task Force • Facility Guard • Scientist|
|Facility Threats||Chaos Insurgency • Class D|