"Once a mere splinter cell force and now a formidable military power, yet still but a shadow of their former Foundation employers. Your primary objective is to purge the facility of Foundation personnel and seize the “assets” that are deemed to serve the best interests of Delta Command, your elusive overseers.
-Steam Store Page"
The Chaos Insurgency are one of the five human classes in SCP: Secret Laboratory. They spawn in waves throughout the round, with the additional chance to spawn at the start of the round instead of Facility Guards. The Chaos Insurgency is tasked with rescuing Class-D and killing all Scientists and Facility Guards/MTF, but can remain neutral towards SCPs.
Official SCP Wiki Information
"In 1924, the SCP Foundation formed a covert special task force, known only to the O5 Council, codenamed the "Insurgency." The leadership of the Insurgency was comprised of members of MTF Alpha-1, the Red Right Hand, famed for their loyalty to the O5 Council and the total secrecy of their origins, identities, and operations.
To the majority of the Foundation and the anomalous world, the Insurgency was a splinter group that went A.W.O.L. with several researchers and anomalous objects. In reality, the O5 Council had created the Insurgency to complete missions with ethically questionable methods and politically unsavory results—while keeping the Foundation's public reputation clean. For approximately twenty-four years, the Insurgency operated under the guise of Foundation defectors, using anomalous objects to secretly further the goals of the O5 Council."
Chaos Insurgents can spawn in waves throughout the round. They also have a chance of spawning in the beginning of the round, replacing the Facility Guards. They can be identified by their gas masks and green camouflage.
The Chaos Insurgency starts with 14 respawn tickets at the start of a round. In order to spawn throughout the round, the Chaos Insurgency team must have at least 1 respawn ticket. Running out of respawn tickets will stop the Chaos Insurgency from spawning.
Chaos Insurgency spawns arrive by an armored vehicle and are located under the bridge at Gate A. Upon spawning, only Class-D and other Chaos Insurgents will hear the Chaos Insurgency theme.
Their goals are to rescue Class-D and kill all MTF and Scientists. They can choose to remain neutral towards SCPs. There is no Chaos Insurgency victory, but a Class-D victory can be won through the Chaos Insurgency.
Any Class-D or Disarmed Scientists that escape the facility will respawn as a Chaos Insurgent.
|Chaos Insurgent footstep sounds.|
|Noise the Chaos Insurgency's spawn vehicle makes.|
|Chaos Insurgency spawn theme.|
|When an SCP has been seen.|
|When becoming a target for SCP-096.|
- CHAAOOOOS!: Respawn as Chaos Insurgency.
- The original name for Chaos Insurgency in-game was Chaos Agent, and then Chaos Insurgency Agent.
- The Remote Admin Panel still refers to them as "CHAOS AGENT".
- Their design, color scheme, weaponry and theme are similar to the Hazardous Environment Combat Unit marines in the video game, Half-Life. Like the HECU marines, the Chaos Insurgents are tasked with the termination of all facility personnel, albeit in a different context.
- The gas mask worn by the Chaos Insurgents resembles the Israeli 4A1 civilian respirator.
- Their camouflage is similar to the US Army's Universal Camouflage Pattern.
- On the left side of their helmet, there is a United States Flag attached to it.
- Like all models, the Chaos Insurgency model came from Adobe Fuse CC.
- Under their gas mask, the Chaos Insurgents have a goatee beard. This was more apparent in earlier versions of the game, as the gas mask had transparent lenses.
- The Chaos Insurgent in the F1 art appears to be holding a shotgun, a weapon currently not in the game.
- Touching the front of the Chaos Insurgency's vehicle will instantly kill any player.
- According to an announcement made on the SCP: Secret Laboratory Discord's #game-announcements channel, the Chaos Insurgency's vehicle is called a "Chaos Insurgency Armored Assault Vehicle."
|Classes in SCP: Secret Laboratory|
|Foundation Personnel||Mobile Task Force • Facility Guard • Scientist|
|Facility Threats||Chaos Insurgency • Class D • SCPs|
|Other||Tutorial • Spectator|