The COM15 serves as one of the earliest guns that escaping classes such as Class D or Scientist can obtain, due to its unique mechanic of being deposited within one of four rooms in the Light Containment Zone. Most of these rooms require no keycard to enter and obtain the pistol, allowing it to be picked up very early into the game.
The COM15 randomly spawns in one of four locations in the Light Containment Zone. PT00's armory (on a table), GR18 (in the middle of the cage), WC00 (in the male's area on a sink), or #012 (on a white table). Additionally, one is guaranteed to spawn in the Light Containment Zone armory.
- Pew Pew!: Kill 5 enemies in less than 30 seconds.
- ... You thinking what I'm thinking?: Find any gun as a Class-D
- If you want something done right...: Kill an SCP as a Scientist.
- This replaced the M1911 Pistol in Version 6.0.0
- The COM15 bears a resemblance to the 10mm pistol from the Fallout series.
- There are also similarities with the COM15 and the USP .45, especially when viewed with a suppressor equipped.
|Weapons in SCP: Secret Laboratory|
|Guns||Micro H.I.D. • Epsilon-11 SR • Logicer • Project 90 • MP7 • USP • COM15 Pistol|
|Throwables||Fragmentation Grenade • Flash Grenade|