Is anyone else currently editing the 096 page since the Scopophobia update is coming? Because i was thinking of editing it myself, but somebody might be already doing it. Just asking.
What's on your mind?
I wanted to add the nicknames of different characters (ex. Dogs, Peanut, Zombies) to the trivia section of their respective pages, but I am new to editing articles here and I do not want to add unnecessary info to any pages that don't need it.
I haven't even made an edit here!
(I would delete this post but I can't find the delete option lol)
Imagine releasing an asshole child (nerd) into a pit of toothless sharks (d-bois)
24 Votes in Poll
There seems to be quite some outdated pages and not many notable edits and with the release of MP2 I'm worried the only comprehensive resource of info about the game will become redundant. Are there any editors still actively working on this wiki?
I want scp 860-2 and scp 427
So after I read the announcement. I want to discuss something and how this megapatch would benefit the game a lot than the past five months without major updates. Tons of good stuff too since it took a lot of time for them to make for such a small company which I respect and admire their work. Now I just have to wait. But I want you to share your thoughts about this patch. Do you think this will work out?
After Smod2 3.5.0 patch, Server have stock problem.
Stock in 914 door(not the gate) or the elevator door.
Anyone have any solution for this?
SCP secret laboratory for all consoles, please. It is a incredible game.
traps arent gay
Soooo I have a Mac with lots o’ ram, and I really would love to be able to scream D-BOIS with random strangers, so if anyone knows how to get SCP:SL on a Mac, please tell me and thx.
23 Votes in Poll
Would it be nessessary to make an entire page deticted to genorators and thier functions, or is that just going to be left on SCP-079's page.
Alright, lets begin.
My name is Kalenchoe, I am one of the few major editors on this wiki.
I want to make some things clear.
1. Vandalizing any of our page is just not allowed, the staff have not abandoned this wiki, we can see what you are doing thanks to the logs.
2. You do not need to ask for permission to edit a page, if its locked however, you can probably ask a staff member to unlock it for editing.
3. If ya want to turn back an edit, go to the edit button, use the arrow next to it, press "History", find an edit you wish to undo, click undo, and publish.
4. If you cannot maintain GOOD quality, add a stub template.
(To do this, click the empty line at the top of the page, select insert, click templates, search up Stub, click it, and boom, it is now in and the page has been added to our list of articles in need of improvement)
5. Have common sense, we are a wiki for a popular game.
The header of this wikia could use some improvements. It is not useful to move around this page. I know there is only around 60 pages, but if it gets bigger it may be nice to have an organized header.
1. The main page is very confusing and may need some tidying. Maybe some nicer categorizing helps. Perhaps add clickable pictures instead of text.
2. Changes are currently kept tracked of in a single post ([[Changelog]]). It should be neater if it'd be one page per patch. Also adding mini-changelogs to the bottom of each item (SCPs, weapons, etv.) could be a good idea to see it's history. (Example below)